UST Tube Tarp and Camping
The versatile, ultra-lightweight UST Tube Tarp can be used as a sleeping tent, an all-weather tarp to protect gear, a ground cloth, and even as thermal protection in emergencies. A hidden zipper transforms the tarp into a tube-shaped, one-person sleeping tent, providing protection from the damp ground below and the elements above.
The flame-retardant tarp’s reverse side is aluminized for wrapping around yourself for thermal insulation and reflectivity for emergency signaling. It sets up in minutes with the included guy lines and steel stakes, and instructions are conveniently located on the exterior of the stuff sack.
The Tube Tarp measures 84 inches in length and weighs 1.75 pounds; when erected as a tent, it measures 39 x 84 x 35 inches (HxWxD). It packs down to 15 x 4 x 4 inches in the included stuff sack. It’s backed by a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
UST Brands has been manufacturing camping, survival, personal safety, and emergency preparedness equipment for over 80 years, including innovative LED lights, all-weather fire starters, premium outdoor cutting tools, camp kitchen products, first aid kits, unbreakable signal mirrors, and more.
- Multi-use tarp protects you and your gear from the elements; ideal for camping, ultralight backpacking, hunting, wilderness survival, and more
- Hidden zipper transforms tarp into a tube-shaped instant one-person sleeping tent; measures 39 x 84 x 35 inches (HxWxD) when erected
- Aluminized reverse side for thermal insulation and emergency signaling
- Sets up in minutes; includes guy lines, steel stakes, and stuff sack
- Tarp measures 84 inches in length; packs down to 15 x 4 x 4 inches; weighs 1.75 pounds