Camp Chef Lumberjack
Product DescriptionThe Lumberjack Over Fire Grill a is fun way to cook at the campfire. Portable, simple, and ready to go. Simply create some hot coals, set it over your campfire, and you’re ready to start cooking. Its simple design is convenient to use. Place your Camp Chef Lumberjack Skillet on the grill and fry up breakfast, or cook your meat directly on the grill. Foldable legs make transport and storage easier. Made of steel for strong and durable use.
For easy cooking over the campfire, this simple, sturdy table offers plenty of room to prepare a feast.
Somehow, food just tastes better in the great outdoors. It’s with this in mind that Camp Chef created a wide-ranging line of camping cookware designed to combine the versatility and cook quality of patio grilling with the portability of traditional camp stoves.
With the 24-by-16-inch (W x D) Over the Fire Grill, gone are the days of cooking each item individually on a skewer. Simply build a nice, hot bed of campfire coals, place this device over the fire, lay out your fare, and relax. Durable plated steel will hold up to years of use while providing an even cooking surface, and four folding legs ensure stability and packability.
Camp Chef stoves and grills include a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Camp Chef stoves and grills combine versatility and cook quality of a patio grill with portability of traditional camp stove
- Simply build a hot bed of campfire coals, place device over fire, and you’re ready to go
- Durable plated steel will hold up to years of use while providing even cooking surface
- Four folding legs ensure stability and packability; Measures 24 by 16 inches (W x D)
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty